Creative Journeys

A blog to track my crafting journeys. Right now I am stuck on knitting, especially socks. I also enjoy scrapbooking, cross-stich, beading, and trying anything new.

Sunday, May 04, 2008

Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival

Yesterday I went to the Maryland Sheep and Wool Festival in Friendship, MD. A van load of us went down for the day. We had a great time and the weather is perfect.

First I bought two spindles. A Louet because that is what I learned on and it is great for plying. A Golding as everyone recommended at it spins great and forever it seams.
Koigu mill ends, they will be a wonderful addition to blankie.
Some sock yarn this one is from Shelridge farm.

This one is from Tess designer yarns.Then there was plenty of fiber this one is Alpaca & Corriedale from A Touch of Twist.

The next two are from The Drafting Zone and are 100% merino. This one is called Snap Dragon.This one is called Endicott.
This one is 100% Merino Wool. It is from The Little Barn and is called Happy Holidays.This one is BLF, I think. It is from OzarkCarding Mill.
I also got a small knitty noddy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home